Friday 23 February 2018

Northanger Abbey - A letter to a loved one

My dear Eleanor,

Thank you for your letter. I’m so happy to hear that your father agreed our marriage. I’ve been afraid that your father might not permit us. I love Henry and I’ve wanted his father to permit our marriage. 

And You got engaged! Congratulations! Who is your fiancée? What is he like、very handsome, very rich and? Where does he live? When and where did you meet him? Now I have many questions to ask you! When we meet next time you have to tell me everything about your fiancée. We’re all for it that you and we are going to be married on the same day. Maybe we will have a most wonderful wedding ceremony. I am so excited now. You and I are going to be sisters. I hope we are always good friends forever!

Catherine




Posted for Misako

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.