Sunday 4 February 2018

After reading - My favorite car

Veyron
When I was a child, I liked sports car and watched the movie, title is fifty seconds.

The story of the movie is that one guy failed the job, which is stealing the car, and his friend tried to clean up friend’s mess. In the movie, one car was appealed. It is Mustang Shelby GT 500 Eleanor. The car was portrayed as special one and sound effect portrayed the car fantastically. However I was interested in the car unabiding.


The next car I am interested in is Veyron. The maximum speed is 400km. When I knew this car, I had dreamed to drive autobahn in German. If I win the lotto, I would buy it.


Now I have a car, but not sports car. I am not so interested in the car and am satisfied my car. Because I can go to somewhere with my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.