Saturday 6 January 2018

One of my favorite films - Star Wars Episode VI film review

 I saw a nice film recently called"Star Wars Episode VI"
It's an action science fiction film and star-studded film.
The film is directed by Steven Spielberg.

 There're many alien on some planets.
Some of them look funny.The others are ugly!
I like Chewbacca(he is 200years old!!) and Yoda.

 Basically some grops of alien are fighting.
But some scenes are thrilling and emotional.
The best point is ... finally, hero and his father understand each other.

BGM alco famous and nice.

I want to see the sequels.
But...honesty I like old ones.
Anyway it's a good film!
I'll really recomend this film for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.