Monday 11 December 2017

The Phantom of the Opera - A father's letter

Christine
I will die soon. I don’t want to die but I know death is approaching. I have to say to you the important things. You have a gift for music. Your voice move people. We travelled through all the countries of Europe. Everywhere the audiences were pleased enthusiastically for your songs. You will be a wonderful singer. You will be a famous singer. That’s no doubt sure.

Until now I was always with you but from now you would be alone. You need a new teacher of music. Don’t worry about that. I will send a wonderful teacher to you, I will send you the Angel of Music. Instead me he will teach you much. He will make you better. Trust him and a brilliant future will be waiting ahead.

Please remember my soul will be always with you.

Love.




Posted for Misako

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.