Thursday 26 October 2017

My favourite day of the week is...

My favourite day of the week is Friday. I the afternoon I always go to brass band, then I usually play with my friends and watch TV in the evening.

We're shopping at the department store. It's the ice cream shop. My aunt is an insurance woman at the insurance company. I have insurance.

I'm walking to school. We always have fun. Yesterday, it was rainy. We were at the gymnasium. How's the weather today? It's sunny! We can go to school grounds.

Tomorrow is October 27th; it's my father's birthday. My sisters, mother and me make cake. I want to have fun.

Posted for Miki (12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.