Tuesday 26 September 2017

My Culture Shock in Paris


When I was 18, I stayed in Paris with my friend for a few days.  One day, while we rode in a metro, suddenly a man was getting on our carriage and started playing music with his accordion.  His performance was so skillfully.  Though we were surprised at that scene, the local passengers didn’t seem to be surprised.  After the performance, he asked for some tips around them before he got off the carriage.  During stayed in Paris, we met that types of metro musicians several times.  I had never seen the situations in Japan.  From that experience, I decided to hold some Euro coins in my pocket wherever I go in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.