Monday 1 May 2017

Jane Eyre - a letter to your teacher

Dear Miss.Temple,

How have you been? I married. After you left Lowood School, I left too. And I became a governess of Thornfield Hall. Thornfield Hall was a beautiful house. The girl enjoyed my lessons and I was happy. The owner of Thornfield Hall was Mr. Edward Rochester. He was not handsome but he had a strong face. I loved Mr. Rochester. One evening, Mr. Rochester said ‘Will you marry me, Jane?’ I was very happy. But at the wedding day, I knew Mr. Rochester have mad wife. I left Thornfield Hall. But I could not forget him.

One day, I heard Mr. Rochester’s voice. So I went to Thornfield Hall. Then I saw the burnt, black house. Nobody was living there. I heard that there was a fire at Thornfield Hall, The mad woman burnt the house and she died, Mr. Rochester was blind and badly hurt. And I could meet Mr. Rochester again. Mr. Rochester and I got married. His eyes were better. He could see the face of our first child. Now my dear Edward and I are very happy.

I hope to see you soon.

Jane Eyre



Posted for Reiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.