Friday 12 May 2017

A Chirstmas Carol - A letter to your business partner

Dear Jacob,

I have no words to express my gratitude. If you didn't warn me, I didn't notice what was the most important thing in my life. I didn't imagine what happened to my life. Maybe l went to Hell.

I paid Bob Cratchit only fifteen shillings a week although he had his family to keep. His family! What a nice family was! But poor Tiny Tom! He had not walked since he was born and although he could pull himself and his thin little legs along with the help of wooden crunch. He would die soon. The Cratchit family were very unhappy.

I lived a lonely life and took no interest in other people at all. The only thing that mattered to me was the business, and making money. My heart grew colder and colder until one day I died lonely. I would lay on the graveyard in the cold hard ground and nobody would visit.

But you and three spirits showed me what was the important thing. I did everything that I promised to Bob, did more. Tiny Tim didn't die. I became his second father. Now I can keep Christmas cheerfully and live a happy life. That is what all of us want.

Thank you so much, Jacob. I hope you are already free from your horrifying chain. Your spirit doesn't travel endlessly anymore. Because you helped me and Tom.

See you again in Heaven!



Posted for Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.